Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- Desert Schools Federal Credit Union in Arizona has several branch locations and use Equifax rather than ChexSystems for new account verification. Branch locations using Equifax will use your credit to decide what kind of account you’re qualified for.
- Any branch location that does use ChexSystems, consider asking for a savings-only account, as they generally use Equifax for verification. A savings account will allow thee use of PayPal for Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Arizona Federal Credit Union has several branch locations in the Tucson and Phoenix area. If you open a savings/ATM-only account, they do not use ChexSystems. Thus, you’ll be able to use PayPal for Both EFT and ACH dealings.
- The Armed Forces Bank, which serves both the military and civilians, will take on some folks who have a negative ChexSystems record. There are several branch locations in and out of state – Yuma, Luke AFB and Fort Huachuca.