Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- First Citizen’s Bank will disregard the ChexSystems report to open an account; but, they will only do so if you go in-person to open it. Be sure to provide proof the incident has paid off the incident. However, corporate could override the opening several days later so bear this in mind.
- North Carolina State Employees’ Credit Union doesn’t use the ChexSystems report to open their new accounts.
- Fort Sill National Bank either does not use the ChexSystems record to open accounts or will open the accounts even if they have negative incidents on them.
- Self-Help Credit Union was established to help minorities and women or if persons live in a rural or low-income household.
- Navy Federal Credit Union will open accounts to people who are currently in or retired from the U.S. Coast Guard, Marine Corps and Navy. Accounts can also be opened for their relatives.