Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- At the Armed Forces Bank, both military and noncombatant customers are welcome to open accounts and they’ll even consider people who have a negative ChexSystems record.
- Catlin Bank will not use ChexSystems or credit reporting agencies to verify new accounts.
- Hawthorn Bank uses a credit report to verify their new accounts, rather than the ChexSystems record.
- Hebron State Bank either doesn’t use the ChexSystems or disregards the negative reports.
- If you or someone you know works for or is retired from the Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard or Navy, you could be qualified for a Navy Federal Credit Union Account.
- The TCF National Bank does not use the ChexSystems record to approve new accounts. However, they have a “funds availability” policy that new accounts are subjected to, which means people may be unable to access their money until two weeks after the first deposit is made.