Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- Sterling Savings Bank will use both the ChexSystems and Equifax reports to validate their new applicants. If a person has good credit, it could help them get an account even with a negative incident on the ChexSystems report.
- Harborstone Credit Union will use TeleCheck over ChexSystems for all new accounts.
- The Qualstar Credit Union will only allow a savings-only account, even if there are no negative reports on the ChexSystems record. A savings account allows you to use PayPal and PayPal like services to do ACH and EFT transactions. Keep in mind that, if you want a checking account, you’ll need to provide proof that all negative incidents have been dealt with.
- First Mutual Bank will use TeleCheck to verify all new accounts.
- Military and civilian clients may be able to have an account at the Armed Forces Bank, despite a negative ChexSystems report. Bank branches are found at McChord AFB, Fort Lewis and out of state.
- With the Navy Federal Credit Union, current and former service members of the U.S. Coast Guard, Navy and Marine Corps as well as their families can qualify for an account.