Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- Suntrust Bank, formerly called Crestar, will use TeleCheck to check out their new accounts.
- First Citizen’s Bank will override the ChexSystems report and open new accounts but you must visit the bank in person and show proof that the incident has been dealt with. Overrides, however, could be refused by the corporate office; it’s important you are aware of this.
- At the Armed Forces Bank, representatives often overlook the negative ChexSystems record for both military and civilian personnel.
- With the Navy Federal Credit Union, current and former Marine Corps, Navy and U.S. Coast Guard personnel and family may be qualified for an account.
- First Tennessee