Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- Missouri’s Armed Forces Bank, which serves both military and civilian personnel, may actually be okay with taking on people who have a negative ChexSystems record.
- It’s not known if Arvest Bank in Missouri uses the ChexSystems to verify their new accounts or if they review each individual case.
- Bank of Kirksville
- Electro Savings CU
- Rockwood Bank
- St. Johns Bank and Trust will check all new accounts using ChexSystems. However, it will overlook negative incidents if proof can be shown that you’ve paid the amounts owed.