Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- At some TCF National Bank branches, many account representatives are enthusiastic to open new accounts, bypassing the ChexSystems authentication process. Keep in mind though, this bank has a funds availability policy, which means you won’t be able to access your money until a couple weeks after your initial deposit.
- If you need a second chance money management class, Wells Fargo offers it and will grant you an account after you have completed it.
- Marquette Bank will use the ChexSystems; however, they will grant accounts for people who haven’t had a negative incident in three years and/or the report shows the items as having been paid off.