Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- The Kentucky Branch of the Armed Forces Bank has been known to open accounts for people who have negative incidents on their ChexSystems record.
- The Fifth Third Bank in Kentucky does not verify its new accounts with ChexSystems; but, they will close active, good standing accounts using the information from ChexSystems.
- Park National Bank
- At the River City Bank, employees will check the credit reports of new account applicants instead of the ChexSystems record.