Latest posts by Peter Nimda (see all)
- CIT Bank vs Ally Bank : Which is Better? - June 3, 2020
- Chase Freedom vs Capital One Quicksilver – Which Credit Card is Best? - April 16, 2020
- Visa Black vs Amex Platinum Credit Card Comparison  - April 16, 2020
- Alaska Pacific Bank: Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Fairbanks-North Star Borough, and businesses and other legal entities located in the Fairbanks-North Star Borough can try to apply to MAC Federal Credit Union. You will be able to open a checking account if you paid the debt or can provide the proof that you did so. Savings account can be opened without pulling ChexSystems at all.
- Anyone living in, or working within, the Mat-Su Borough or the Matanuska Electric Association service area can join the Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union. This includes Eagle River, Chugiak, Birchwood, and Eklutna. This FCU uses ChexSystems but can still accept you if you’ve paid the debt and no fraud activiy has been reported.
- At Mt. McKinley Bank anyone can get a savings account (you will not receive an ATM card).
- Northrim Bank do not use any company to verify a person that is opening a savings or checking account.
- Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union uses ChexSystems but if you paid the debt to the reporting bank(s) you can still get an account.
- True North Federal Credit Union